Last month Berkeley and UCLA Law hosted a webinar on our new report “Planting Fuels,” which offers recommendations to boost low-carbon biofuel production in California. These biofuels will be vital to reducing greenhouse gas emissions from the transportation sector in the long-term, particularly for aviation and long-haul trucking. The video is now finally available on-line:
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Talking Energy Storage In Sao Paulo, Brazil — Conference Live Stream Today
- Underneath Downtown L.A.: My Tour Of The “Regional Connector” Rail Tunnel
- How Has Climate Science Changed In 30 Years?
- SB 827 & California’s Housing Debate — KQED Forum Today At 10am
- SB 827 Upzoning Impacts Around BART – 3 Case Studies (Orinda, Rockridge & MacArthur)