Last month Berkeley and UCLA Law hosted a webinar on our new report “Planting Fuels,” which offers recommendations to boost low-carbon biofuel production in California. These biofuels will be vital to reducing greenhouse gas emissions from the transportation sector in the long-term, particularly for aviation and long-haul trucking. The video is now finally available on-line:
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- China Launches The Electric Vehicle Arms Race
- Shell Buys An EV Charging Company: Will Gas Stations Now Pivot To Electricity?
- Fires & Floods Show Why We Need Less Sprawl & More Infill
- What A Nobel Economist Can Teach Us On Congestion Pricing
- Finally, Data Show How Uber & Lyft Cannibalize Transit Use & Increase Driving Miles