Last month Berkeley and UCLA Law hosted a webinar on our new report “Planting Fuels,” which offers recommendations to boost low-carbon biofuel production in California. These biofuels will be vital to reducing greenhouse gas emissions from the transportation sector in the long-term, particularly for aviation and long-haul trucking. The video is now finally available on-line:
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- What Is The Future For Coal Workers?
- What’s The Future Of Coal? Tune In To AirTalk On KPCC Radio At 11am
- With Switch To EVs, Will Lithium Countries Become The Next OPEC?
- The Lost Smart Phone Generation
- How Would The Solar Industry Adapt To New U.S. Tariffs?