Brazil’s national treasure (and evidently pretty groovy dancer) A.C. Jobim sings about the rains and the end of March with Elis Regina, in one of my all-time favorite duets. I love how Elis loses it at the end:
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- My Sacramento Bee Op-Ed On SB 827 & Relaxing Local Restrictions On Housing Near Transit
- What Should States Do To Take Action On Climate, Given Federal Intransigence?
- Automation Leading To Job Losses At California’s Ports
- Alameda Housing Debate — Tonight At 7pm
- Trump’s Puny Infrastructure Plan Seeks To Boost Privatization & Weaken Environmental Laws