This is one of my favorite of his tunes. I always associate it with Friday afternoons, because I first heard it on the radio on one of them. Nice to give Stills some alone time from his supergroup, Crosby, Stills & Nash (& Young). This live version has a brief intro on the meaning of the song.
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Redesigning Bus Networks Won’t Recapture Lost Riders — More Bus-Only Lanes, Lower Fares & Transit Oriented Development Needed
- End Of California’s Legislative Session Brings Victories On Housing But Setbacks On Renewables
- Supporting Local Public Radio — KALW 91.7 FM
- Nissan Unveils The New All-Electric But Underwhelming LEAF 2.0
- California Legislative Frenzy On Housing And Energy