This is one of my favorite of his tunes. I always associate it with Friday afternoons, because I first heard it on the radio on one of them. Nice to give Stills some alone time from his supergroup, Crosby, Stills & Nash (& Young). This live version has a brief intro on the meaning of the song.
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Environmental Thanksgiving
- Apple Cleans Up Its Battery Supply Chain, But Not Microsoft, Per Amnesty International
- The Need For Spock On Transit
- Super Cheap Wyoming Wind Vs. Coal Industry
- The Uphill Battle To Limit Sprawl In California’s Central Valley