This is one of my favorite of his tunes. I always associate it with Friday afternoons, because I first heard it on the radio on one of them. Nice to give Stills some alone time from his supergroup, Crosby, Stills & Nash (& Young). This live version has a brief intro on the meaning of the song.
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Automation Leading To Job Losses At California’s Ports
- Alameda Housing Debate — Tonight At 7pm
- Trump’s Puny Infrastructure Plan Seeks To Boost Privatization & Weaken Environmental Laws
- Cape Town’s “Day Zero” Water Shutdown Could Be A Postcard From A Climate Future
- Federal Electric Vehicle Tax Credit Needs Reform To Avoid Penalizing Early Adopters