Jazz pianist Brad Mehldau pretty much owns this version of Paul Simon’s “50 Ways To Leave Your Lover”:
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- My Sacramento Bee Op-Ed On SB 827 & Relaxing Local Restrictions On Housing Near Transit
- What Should States Do To Take Action On Climate, Given Federal Intransigence?
- Automation Leading To Job Losses At California’s Ports
- Alameda Housing Debate — Tonight At 7pm
- Trump’s Puny Infrastructure Plan Seeks To Boost Privatization & Weaken Environmental Laws