Blogging will be light as I’m in Paris for an “electromobility” conference at the ESSEC Business School. I’ll be presenting on Friday on the case study of electric vehicle deployment in Hawaii, the subject of a report I co-authored last year called Electric Vehicle Paradise: How Hawaii Can Lead The World In Deployment. Au revoir! (That’s sadly the extent of my French language skills.)
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Electric Airplanes: Quieter, Cleaner, And Coming Soon?
- The Solar+Storage Revolution Could Come To Hawaii First
- Navajo & Hopi Tribes Reveal The Local Impact Of Closing A Coal Plant
- China Launches The Electric Vehicle Arms Race
- Shell Buys An EV Charging Company: Will Gas Stations Now Pivot To Electricity?