Blogging will be light as I’m in Paris for an “electromobility” conference at the ESSEC Business School. I’ll be presenting on Friday on the case study of electric vehicle deployment in Hawaii, the subject of a report I co-authored last year called Electric Vehicle Paradise: How Hawaii Can Lead The World In Deployment. Au revoir! (That’s sadly the extent of my French language skills.)
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Is It Productive To Scare People About Climate Change?
- Redundant Rail Service In L.A.’s San Gabriel Valley Wastes Limited Transit Dollars
- What Is The Future For Coal Workers?
- What’s The Future Of Coal? Tune In To AirTalk On KPCC Radio At 11am
- With Switch To EVs, Will Lithium Countries Become The Next OPEC?