Except for the Gypsy Kings take on “Hotel California” (which The Eagles then ripped off for their live version), the late Etta James does the best Eagles cover I’ve ever heard. Here’s a live performance of “Take It To The Limit.” A longer version can be found on the excellent album “Live From San Francisco.”
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Electric Airplanes: Quieter, Cleaner, And Coming Soon?
- The Solar+Storage Revolution Could Come To Hawaii First
- Navajo & Hopi Tribes Reveal The Local Impact Of Closing A Coal Plant
- China Launches The Electric Vehicle Arms Race
- Shell Buys An EV Charging Company: Will Gas Stations Now Pivot To Electricity?