Except for the Gypsy Kings take on “Hotel California” (which The Eagles then ripped off for their live version), the late Etta James does the best Eagles cover I’ve ever heard. Here’s a live performance of “Take It To The Limit.” A longer version can be found on the excellent album “Live From San Francisco.”
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Is It Productive To Scare People About Climate Change?
- Redundant Rail Service In L.A.’s San Gabriel Valley Wastes Limited Transit Dollars
- What Is The Future For Coal Workers?
- What’s The Future Of Coal? Tune In To AirTalk On KPCC Radio At 11am
- With Switch To EVs, Will Lithium Countries Become The Next OPEC?