This is one of my favorite of his tunes. I always associate it with Friday afternoons, because I first heard it on the radio on one of them. Nice to give Stills some alone time from his supergroup, Crosby, Stills & Nash (& Young). This live version has a brief intro on the meaning of the song.
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- California’s 2008 Smart Growth Law Has Barely Affected Local Action On Land Use
- Why Airports Lack Incentive To Support Transit: The LAX-Rail History
- “Gravity Trains” As Energy Storage
- France Taking Lead From U.S. On Climate Science Research — My KCBS Radio Interview
- Comprehensive State Survey Shows California’s Environmental Quality Act Rarely Impedes New Projects