This is one of my favorite of his tunes. I always associate it with Friday afternoons, because I first heard it on the radio on one of them. Nice to give Stills some alone time from his supergroup, Crosby, Stills & Nash (& Young). This live version has a brief intro on the meaning of the song.
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Electric Airplanes: Quieter, Cleaner, And Coming Soon?
- The Solar+Storage Revolution Could Come To Hawaii First
- Navajo & Hopi Tribes Reveal The Local Impact Of Closing A Coal Plant
- China Launches The Electric Vehicle Arms Race
- Shell Buys An EV Charging Company: Will Gas Stations Now Pivot To Electricity?