For yesterday’s celebrations around the unveiling of the Expo light rail line to Santa Monica from downtown L.A., I had an opportunity to do an extended interview on the politics of the line with KCRW’s Saul Gonzalez. You can listen to the audio here.
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Redundant Rail Service In L.A.’s San Gabriel Valley Wastes Limited Transit Dollars
- What Is The Future For Coal Workers?
- What’s The Future Of Coal? Tune In To AirTalk On KPCC Radio At 11am
- With Switch To EVs, Will Lithium Countries Become The Next OPEC?
- The Lost Smart Phone Generation