For yesterday’s celebrations around the unveiling of the Expo light rail line to Santa Monica from downtown L.A., I had an opportunity to do an extended interview on the politics of the line with KCRW’s Saul Gonzalez. You can listen to the audio here.
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Talking Energy Storage In Sao Paulo, Brazil — Conference Live Stream Today
- Underneath Downtown L.A.: My Tour Of The “Regional Connector” Rail Tunnel
- How Has Climate Science Changed In 30 Years?
- SB 827 & California’s Housing Debate — KQED Forum Today At 10am
- SB 827 Upzoning Impacts Around BART – 3 Case Studies (Orinda, Rockridge & MacArthur)