For yesterday’s celebrations around the unveiling of the Expo light rail line to Santa Monica from downtown L.A., I had an opportunity to do an extended interview on the politics of the line with KCRW’s Saul Gonzalez. You can listen to the audio here.
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- Electric Airplanes: Quieter, Cleaner, And Coming Soon?
- The Solar+Storage Revolution Could Come To Hawaii First
- Navajo & Hopi Tribes Reveal The Local Impact Of Closing A Coal Plant
- China Launches The Electric Vehicle Arms Race
- Shell Buys An EV Charging Company: Will Gas Stations Now Pivot To Electricity?