On this day to remember Martin Luther King, Jr., his 1963 “I have a Dream” speech is worth watching in full:
“Let Us Not Seek To Satisfy Our Thirst For Freedom By Drinking From The Cup Of Bitterness And Hatred.”
Subscribe for email notices of new posts
Railtown — The Book
Railtown presents the history of this system by drawing on archival documents, contemporary news accounts, and interviews with many of the key players to provide critical behind-the-scenes accounts of the people and forces that shaped the system.
Tales from California
- My Sacramento Bee Op-Ed On SB 827 & Relaxing Local Restrictions On Housing Near Transit
- What Should States Do To Take Action On Climate, Given Federal Intransigence?
- Automation Leading To Job Losses At California’s Ports
- Alameda Housing Debate — Tonight At 7pm
- Trump’s Puny Infrastructure Plan Seeks To Boost Privatization & Weaken Environmental Laws